Are you looking for staff?
MJP Employment Services is a specialist recruitment service for South Australian businesses looking to fill vacancies.
Matching a job to the most appropriate candidate should be the number one priority of recruitment. MJP Employment Services advisors will assist you to recruit the right person and link you to a range of workplace supports. This includes providing you with information and advice on working with people with disability.
Save time - we work with employers to:
- Broadcast vacancies
- Match the right job seeker to your vacancy
- Provide up to date information on any issues relating to the recruitment of job seekers
- A free of charge premium recruitment service that is tailored to suit your requirements which includes job descriptions, candidate screenings and short listing
- A free work trial to assess the job seeker’s suitability for the position
- An accredited on-the-job workplace trainer to ensure the employee learns the job to your satisfaction
- Information about government grants and incentives
- Assistance with any required workplace modifications.
- Confidential, expert advice and support relating to the employment of people with disability
Strengthen your business
Recruitment in Australia is changing as the workforce is ageing. As a result, labour shortages are expected to increase in all major industries. Just like any other employee, people with disability bring a range of skills, abilities and qualifications to the workplace.
A few of the benefits of employing someone with disability:
- 90%* of employees with a disability record productivity rates equal to, or greater than, other workers
- 98%* have good or superior safety records
- 78%* of employers respond positively to the match between mjp job seekers and the positions on offer
- In a cost benefit analysis of workplace adjustments for employees with disability, 65%* of employers rated the financial effect to be cost neutral with a further 20%* identified an overall financial benefit
*Source: Graham,J., Shinkfield, A., Smith, K. & Polzin, U., 'Employer benefits and costs of employing a person with a disability', Journal of Vocational Rehabilitation, vol. 17, pp. 251-263.
MJP Employment Services builds links between employers and job seekers.
Right now, MJP Employment Services is supporting these organisations to build more inclusive, diverse workplaces:
- The Lakes Resort Hotel
- Alsco Linen
- Minda Inc.